- Caring Community Foundation helps Triangle, NC area cancer patients and their families with financial support basic needs while undergoing cancer treatment.
- The Helene Foundation provides assistance to North Carolina families with mothers actively undergoing cancer treatments through practical supports such as meals for the families delivered to the home, housecleaning, child care, family support and assistance with arranging transportation to medical appointments.
- Hope Abounds provides patient advocacy, emotional support, financial support and educational opportunities for women with cancer.
- STOMP The Monster NC provides financial support and other assistance to patients undergoing treatment for cancer to help with medical, utilities, rent, child care and other bills.
- American Cancer Society provides information and supports on diagnosis, treatment options, financial and health insurance issues, patient support and services, caregiver support and other resources.
- CancerCare offers free emotional support, information and practical help, including counseling, support groups, workshops, resources and financial assistance.
- The Assistance Fund provides eligible underinsured individuals with financial assistance to cover all or part of the individuals’ out-of-pocket cost for the supported medications.
- Patient Advocate Foundation provides case management assistance, financial aid for co-pays, co-insurance and deductible assistance and basic living expenses, and other supports.
- The Pink Fund provides non-medical cost-of-living expenses to breast cancer patients in active treatment for breast cancer so they can focus on healing, raising their families, and returning to the workplace.
- My Hope Chest provides financial assistance to uninsured and under-insured breast cancer survivors to help with financial cost of breast reconstruction.